But is it UNIX?
A Mac Os X Administrators Survival Guide
- What is this beast and whats Darwin (and why should I care)?
- Networking: How Apple broke a million things with one bad decision, and how
to get them working again
- User management
- File systems and disks (and what all those strange files are)
- Process management: UNIX and MacOS applications
- Managing funky Mac peripherals and user expectations
We will note interactions between the UNIX implementation and the Mac graphical
user/ administrative environment.
Aeleen Frisch ( See M3 and T1)
Who should attend:
UNIX system administrators who want
or need to administer Macintosh systems
running OS X. Familiarity with UNIX
system administration concepts and tasks